OpenOffice Tutorial: Close Application
- To close OpenOffice.org Base, first find the close button on the application window.
- You can find the close button here at the top right of the window. It should usually look like a red button with a white "X."
- Just click on this button once.
- Great! We have closed OpenOffice.org Base.
by Kaj Kandler
Close OpenOffice.org Base Application
This screencast demonstrates how to close OpenOffice.org Base in Microsoft Windows®.
- How to find the close application button.
- How to close OpenOffice.org Base.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.