OpenOffice Tutorial: Delete a database object using the toolbar
- To delete database objects such as Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports using the toolbar, first you must look for the particular object you want to delete.
- In this example we want to delete a query. So we are clicking on the "Queries" icon here.
- Next, look for the name of the object you want to delete and click on it to select it.
- For this example we are clicking on "Query_person_by_name"
- Next, look for the delete button here, it has the document and X icon. Just click on it once.
- You will then be asked to confirm the delete action.
- Just click on the "Delete" button to continue.
- Great! We have deleted the query. Remember that this procedure also applies when deleting other database objects such as Tables, Forms and Reports.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to delete database objects.
by Kaj Kandler
Delete a database object using the toolbar
- How to look for and select a database object.
- How to find the delete button in the toolbar.
- How to delete a database object.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Edit a database object using the toolbar
- Open a database object using the toolbar
- Rename a database object using the toolbar
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.