OpenOffice Tutorial: Delete a form
- To delete a form, first look for the form's name here on this list, then move your mouse over it.
- Next, right-click over the form to bring up the context menu.
- Afterwards, look for the "Delete" option and click on it once.
- A window should appear asking you to confirm the delete action.
- Just click on "Delete" to confirm.
- Great! The form has been deleted.
by Kaj Kandler
Delete a form
This screencast demonstrates how to delete a form. You learn:
- How to bring up the context menu for a form.
- How to delete a form
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.