OpenOffice Tutorial: Edit a database object using the toolbar
- To edit database objects such as Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports using the toolbar, first click on one of these icons to find the particular object you want to edit.
- In this example we want to edit a query. So we are clicking on the "Queries" icon here.
- Next, look for the object you want to edit and click on it once.
- Then, look for the edit icon here and click on it.
- Great! This object's edit or design view has opened. It can now be edited.
- Please remember that you can edit other database objects such as Tables, Forms and Reports using this same procedure.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to start editing database objects.
by Kaj Kandler
Edit a database object using the toolbar
- How to look for and select a database object.
- How to find the edit button in the toolbar.
- How to edit a database object.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Delete a database object using the toolbar
- Open a database object using the toolbar
- Rename a database object using the toolbar
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.