OpenOffice Tutorial: Add a field to a query
- To add a field to a query, first look for the query and then right-click over its name.
- Then, on the menu that opens click on "Edit"
- Once the query window opens up, look for the field you want to add.
- Then, move your mouse over the field and double-click on it to add this field to the query.
- Good! You should see the newly added field here, among the other fields.
- Now, save the changes you've made by clicking on here the save button. It should have the diskette icon.
- Great! Now, just close this window by clicking on this "X" icon.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to add a field to a query.
by Kaj Kandler
Add a field to a query
This screencast demonstrates how to add a field to a query. You learn:
- How to open a query for editing.
- How to add a field to a query.
- Hot to save the changes made to a query.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Delete a field in a query
- View or open the results of a query
- Sort query results in order using multiple columns/fields
- Set the sort order of existing queries
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.