OpenOffice Tutorial: Open a database object using the toolbar
- To open database objects such as Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports using the toolbar, you must first look for the particular object you want by clicking on one of these icons.
- In this example we want to open a table. So we are clicking on the "Tables" icon here.
- Afterwards, look for the object you want to open in this area. Click on it once to select it. In this example we are clicking on the Addresses table.
- Once selected, look for the "Open Database Object" button here. It should have the folder and document icon.
- Just click on it once.
- Great! This table has been opened. Take note that you can use this same procedure when opening other database objects such as Queries, Forms and Reports.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to open database objects using the toolbar.
by Kaj Kandler
Open a database object using the toolbar
- How to look for and select a database object.
- How to find the open database object button in the toolbar.
- How to open a database object.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Edit a database object using the toolbar
- Delete a database object using the toolbar
- Rename a database object using the toolbar
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.