OpenOffice Tutorial: Open a Database using the toolbar
- It is possible to use the toolbar to open databases.
- To do this, look for the open document button. It has an icon which looks like an opening folder.
- Just click on it once.
- The Open window should appear. Now, navigate to the folder where the database you want to open is located.
- Once you've seen the file, click once on its icon.
- Afterwards, just click here on "Open"
- Great! We have opened a database using the toolbar.
- As you can see the data tables you made are saved here..
- Congratulations! You have learned how to open databases using the toolbar.
by Kaj Kandler
Open a Database using the toolbar
- How to find the open document button.
- How to open a saved database.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Open a saved database
- Open a saved database from its file
- Close a database
- Start a new database using the toolbar
- Create a new table using the table wizard
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.