OpenOffice Tutorial: View or open query results
- To open or view the results of a query, first click on the "Queries" icon here.
- Next, look for the query you want to view here and right-click once over its name.
- Then, on the menu that appears, click on "Open"
- Great! This query has been opened. As you can see the results have now been displayed.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to view query results.
by Kaj Kandler
View or open query results
This screencast demonstrates how to view or open query results. You learn:
- How to look for a query.
- How to view or open the results of a query.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.