OpenOffice Tutorial: Open a recently accessed database
- To open a recently accessed database, first click here on "File."
- Next, move your mouse over the "Recent Documents" option.
- A side menu should appear listing the recently used databases. Just click on the file of the database you want to open.
- Great! We have opened this database.
by Kaj Kandler
Open a recently accessed database
This screencast demonstrates how to open a Database. You learn:
- How to view the list of recently opened databases.
- How to open a saved database.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Open a saved
- Open a saved database using the toolbar
- Close a database
- Start a new database using the toolbar
- Create a new table using the table wizard
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.