OpenOffice Tutorial: Paste a query
- To paste a query remember that you must first have a query already copied or cut into the clipboard.
- Next, move your mouse over an open area on the list of queries and press the right mouse button.
- The context menu should open. Just look for the "Paste" option and click on it once.
- You will then be asked to name the query you are about to paste. Just click on this field and type in the name you want.
- Once you are done, click on OK.
- Great! The query has now been pasted.
by Kaj Kandler
Paste a query
This screencast demonstrates how to paste a query. You learn:
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.