OpenOffice Tutorial: Sort query results in descending order
- To sort query results in descending order first make sure that results of the query have already been opened, then click on the field where the data will be sorted by.
- In this example we want to sort the data based on the field "last name." So we are clicking on the colum label marked "LastName" here.
- Now, click on the "Sort Descending" button here. Look for the icon with a "Z" above an "A" with a down arrow beside them.
- Great! The data has been sorted in descending order using this column field as its basis.
by Kaj Kandler
Sort query results in descending order
- How to select a field as the basis for sorting.
- How to sort the data in the field in descending order.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.