OpenOffice Tutorial: Rename a database object using the toolbar
- To rename database objects such as Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports using the toolbar, first click on one of these icons here.
- In this example we want to rename a form. So we are clicking on the "Forms" icon.
- Afterwards look for the form you want in this area and click on it once to select it.
- Afterwards click here on the "Rename" button.
- The rename window should open.
- Just click on this field once and then type in the new name you want for this form.
- Once you're done, click on OK.
- Great! This form has been renamed. Please take note that you can also apply this same procedure when renaming Tables, Queries and Reports.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to rename database objects.
by Kaj Kandler
Rename a database object using the toolbar
This screencast demonstrates how to rename a database object using the toolbar. You learn:
- How to look for and select a database object.
- How to find the rename button in the toolbar.
- How to rename a database object.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Edit a database object using the toolbar
- Open a database object using the toolbar
- Delete a database object using the toolbar
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.