OpenOffice Tutorial: Rename a form
- To rename a form, first look for the form's name here on this list and then move your mouse over it.
- Now, right click over the form's name to bring up the context menu.
- Then, look for the "Rename" option and click on it once.
- The rename window should open.
- Now, click here on this field and type in a new name for the form.
- Once you're done click on "OK"
- Great! This form has been renamed.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to rename forms.
by Kaj Kandler
Rename a form
This screencast demonstrates how to rename a form. You learn:
- How to bring up the context menu for a form.
- How to rename a form
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.