OpenOffice Tutorial: Rename a query
- It is possible to rename a query after it has been made.
- To do this, first move your mouse over the name of the query.
- Next, right click on it to bring up the context menu.
- Once the menu appears, click on the option "Rename."
- The rename window should open.
- Now, click on this field to start renaming the query.
- Afterwards, just type in or edit the name to your liking.
- Once done, just press "OK."
- Great! We have renamed this query.
by Kaj Kandler
Rename a query
This screencast demonstrates how to rename a query. You learn:
- How to bring up the context menu for a query.
- How to rename a query.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.