OpenOffice Tutorial: Resize a form element
- To resize an element in a form, first make sure you are in the forms view by clicking on the "Forms" icon here.
- Next, look for the form you want to edit in this list and right click on it.
- Then, on the menu that opens click on "Edit."
- OpenOffice.org Writer should open containing the form.
- Now, move your mouse over the element you want to resize and click on it once to select it.
- Once selected, you should see these adjustment boxes appear. Start resizing the element by moving your mouse over the adjustment box closest to the side you want to resize.
- Next, click and hold the left mouse button over it and then move your mouse to adjust this side of the element.
- While moving the mouse you should see a ghost of the element's sides guiding you in the adjustment.
- Once you are satisified, release the mouse button.
- Great! This element has been resized.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to resize elements.
by Kaj Kandler
Resize a form element
This screencast demonstrates how to resize a form element. You learn:
- How to open a form for editing.
- How to select elements.
- How to resize elements.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.