OpenOffice Tutorial: Delete a row in a table
- To delete a record or row in a table, first click on the "Tables" icon here.
- Next, look for the table you want and double-click on its name.
- Once the table opens, look for the row you want to delete and then move your mouse to the left-most side of it here.
- Now, right-click on this blank area.
- Then, on the menu that opens click on the option "Delete Rows"
- You will then be asked to confirm the deletion. Just click on "Yes."
- Great! As you can see the row has been deleted.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to delete a record or row in a table.
by Kaj Kandler
Delete a row in a table
This screencast demonstrates how to delete a row in a table. You learn:
- How to open a table.
- How to delete a row or record.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.