OpenOffice Tutorial: Edit table records/data
- To edit data inside a table, first click here on the "Tables" icon.
- Then, look for the table you want to edit here, and right-click on it.
- Next, on the menu that appears, click on "Open."
- The table window should appear.
- Now, look for the data that you want to edit and click once on its field.
- Afterwards, type in the changes you want. In this example we are changing the last name "Steward" into "Stewart."
- Great! We have edited this field.
- Now, if you close the table window by clicking here on the "X" icon...
- ...you will be asked if you want to save the changes you made. Just click yes to save it.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to edit data inside a table.
by Kaj Kandler
Edit table records/data
This screencast demonstrates how to edit table records/data. You learn:
- How to open a table for editing data.
- How to edit records/data.
- How to save the changes.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.