OpenOffice Tutorial: Ungroup form elements
- It is possible to ungroup elements inside a form.
- To do this, first move your mouse over the form's name and then right-click on it.
- Now, on the menu that opens click on "Edit."
- The OpenOffice.org Writer window should appear containing the form.
- Next, move your mouse over the elements you want ungrouped and right click over them.
- On the menu that opens, look for the groups option and move your mouse over it.
- A side menu should appear. Look for the "Ungroup" option and click on it once.
- Great! This element has been ungrouped with its label.
- As you can see they can now be selected separately.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to ungroup form elements.
by Kaj Kandler
Ungroup form elements
This screencast demonstrates how to ungroup form elements. You learn:
- How to open a form for editing.
- How to select grouped form elements.
- How to ungroup form elements using the context menu.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.