OpenOffice Tutorial: Copy and paste a chart
- To copy and paste a chart, first select the chart by clicking on it once.
- Next, move to the toolbar and look for the icon with "Two papers" here. This is the copy button. Click on it once.
- Afterwards, go to the location where you want to paste the copy of the chart. In this case we are clicking on Sheet 3.
- Now, click on the location where you want the chart to be pasted.
- Next, look for the clipboard and paper icon here. This is the paste button. Click on it once.
- Great! This chart has been copied and then pasted here.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to copy and paste charts.
by Kaj Kandler
Copy and paste a chart
This screencast demonstrates how to copy and paste a chart. You learn:
- How to select a chart.
- How to copy the chart to the clipboard.
- How to paste the chart to another sheet.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.