OpenOffice Tutorial: Copy a spreadsheet
- To copy a sheet, first move your mouse over that sheet's tab like this.
- Next, right click on it.
- Then, on the menu that opens click on "Move/Copy Sheet..."
- The move/copy window should appear. In the "Insert before" options you will see a list of the sheets that are currently available in order.
- Choose the sheet where our copied sheet should appear before to. For this example we want it to appear before sheet2. Just click on it once.
- Next, click on this checkbox to let Calc know that we want to copy the sheet not move it.
- Afterwards just click on OK.
- Great! Notice that the sheet has now been copied before sheet 2 and has been named "Expenses 2"
- Now, if we look at the original sheet, you will see that indeed they are copies of each other.
- Great! You have learned how to copy sheets.
by Kaj Kandler
Copy a spreadsheet
This screencast demonstrates how to copy a spreadsheet. You learn:
- How to access the Move/Copy window.
- How to copy a spreadsheet.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.