OpenOffice Tutorial: Export spreadsheet as PDF
- To export your spreadsheet as a PDF or in a Portable Document Format, first click here on "File."
- Next, In the menu that opens click on "Export as PDF."
- The export window appears.
- Now, click on this field, and then type in the filename you want for your PDF.
- Afterwards, click on save.
- A window should appear giving you extra options in saving your PDF. Just click on "Export".
- Now, if we look at the file we made, you will see that it has now been exported as a PDF file.
- And if we open the file...
- ...you will see that the content of the spreadsheet is present.
- Great! You have learned how to export spreadsheets as PDF files.
by Kaj Kandler
Export spreadsheet as PDF
This screencast demonstrates how to export spreadsheet as a PDF file. You learn:
- How to find export as PDF menu.
- How to access the export PDF options.
- How to export the spreadsheet as PDF.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Save a spreadsheet
- Save a spreadsheet as Microsoft Excel file.
- Export a spreadsheet as Portable Document Format (PDF).
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.