OpenOffice Tutorial: Merge Cells
- To merge cells first you must select them.
- To do this, first click and hold the left mouse button on one of the cells.
- Now, while holding the button, move your mouse towards the other cells you want to merge.
- Once you've selected all the cells you want. Just release the mouse button.
- Next, click on Format.
- On the menu that opens, click on "Merge Cells"
- Great! The cells have been merged into one.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to merge cells.
by Kaj Kandler
This screencast demonstrates how to merge cells. You learn:
- How to select cells.
- How to merge cells.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.