OpenOffice Tutorial: Format a page into landscape orientation
- To format a page into landscape orientation, first click here on "Format."
- Then, on the menu that opens, click on "Page..."
- The page style window should open.
- Now, look for the page tab here and click on it.
- Next, look for the orientation options here and click on the circle beside "Landscape"
- Afterwards, click on "OK."
- Great! The page has now been formatted into landscape orientation. Congratulations!
by Kaj Kandler
Format a page into landscape orientation
This screencast demonstrates how to set a page to print in landscape format. You learn:
- How to access the page style window.
- How to find the page tab.
- How to format the page into landscape orientation.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Print landscape
- Print portrait
- Hide the page header
- Print/View the page header
- Format a page using the page preview
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.