OpenOffice Tutorial: Modify a page style to print grid lines
- This screencast demonstrates how to modify a page style so that the grid lines are printed with the spreadsheet.
- Remember that you must have the "Styles and Formatting" window open to do this. Press "F11" on the keyboard to open the window. When it opens, click on the "Page Style" button here.
- Now to start, look for the page style you want to modify and right mouse click over it.
- A context menu should appear. Click on the option "Modify..."
- Then, the page style options window should open. Now, look for the "Sheet" tab here, if it is not open click on it once.
- Next, on the print options here, click on the checkbox marked "Grid."
- Afterwards, just click on "OK."
- Good! Now, to check if the Grid is visible we shall go to the page preview. To do this, first click on the "File" option here.
- Once the menu opens, click on the option "Page Preview."
- Now, if we zoom in...
- ...you should see that the grid lines are visible and will be printed with the spreadsheet. Congratulations!
by Kaj Kandler
Modify a page style to print grid lines
This screencast demonstrates how to modify a page style to print grid lines. You learn:
- How to access the page style dialog window.
- How to modify a page style to print grid lines.
- How to check if the grid lines are visible.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.