OpenOffice Tutorial: Print Spreadsheet in Landscape
- To print a spreadsheet docuement in landscape orientation, click on the "File" menu.
- Select the "Page Preview" item from the menu.
- To change the page orientation, click on the "Page" button in the toolbar.
- The "Page Style" dialog appears. Select the "Page" tab.
- In the "Page format" section, select "Landscape" from the radio button labeled "Orientation".
- To confirm the changes, click the "OK" button.
- Notice that the orientation of the page has changed to landscape.
- To close the preview, click on the "Close Preview" button.
by Kaj Kandler
Print Spreadsheet in Landscape
This screencast demonstrates how to print a spreadsheet document in landscape orientation in OpenOffice.org Calc. You learn:
- How to navigate to the "Page Preview".
- How to open the "Page Style dialog."
- How to set the page orientation to landscape.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- How to show the page preview in OpenOffice.org Calc.
- How to add cells to the print range in OpenOffice.org Calc.
- How to delete cells from the print range in OpenOffice.org Calc.
- How to edit the print range in OpenOffice.org Calc.
- How to remove the print range in OpenOffice.org Calc.
- How to print the current sheet only.
- How to print a sheet in portrait orientation.
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.