OpenOffice Tutorial: Draw Flowchart Objects
- To draw Flowchart Objects, find the "Flowchart Objects button."
- You can find it here.
- Just click on this "down arrow" to open the "Flowchart Objects Toolbar."
- Here you will find several objects that you may want to use when making a flowchart.
- For our example we are using the "Document" Flowchart Object. Just click on it once.
- Now, Move your mouse to the drawing area and pick where you want to start drawing the object. Click and hold the left mouse button to start drawing.
- While holding the button, move your mouse. A ghost of the object appears to guide you in drawing. Just release the button when you are done.
- Congratulations! You have finished drawing a Flowchart Object.
by Kaj Kandler
Draw Flowchart Objects
This screencast demonstrates how to draw flowchart objects.
You will learn:
- How to find the "Flowchart Objects" toolbar
- How to choose different kinds of flowchart objects.
- How to place and size a flowchart object in the drawing area.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- How to draw a block arrow.
- How to draw a callout object.
- How to draw a circle.
- How to draw an ellipsis.
- How to draw a line.
- How to draw a line with an arrow tip.
- How to draw a rectangle.
- How to draw a smiley face or other symbols.
- How to draw a square
- How to insert a text frame.
- How to force equal height and width while drawing a shape.
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.