OpenOffice Tutorial: Reorder list items using the drag and drop method
- To reorder a list using the drag and drop method, first select the list you want to reorder by clicking on any of its list items.
- Good. Once selected we are ready to reorder the list items here.
- To start dragging a list item, click and hold the left mouse button on the bullet point symbol at the side of the list item.
- Then, while holding the button move the mouse to drag the list item to a new location. You should see a black line appear to guide you.
- Once the black line is at the position you want for the list item, release the mouse button to place the list item there.
- Great! This list item has been moved here .Remember that same process can for all other list items in the list.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to reorder a list using the drag and drop method.
by Kaj Kandler
Reorder list using the drag and drop method
This screencast demonstrates how to reorder list using the drag and drop method. You learn:
- How to select list items.
- How to drag and drop list items.
- How to reorder list using the drag and drop method.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Move a list item downwards using the toolbar
- Move a list item upwards using the toolbar
- Select list items
- Select list items with sub items
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.