OpenOffice Tutorial: Set the slide show type to auto repeat
- To set the slide show type to "auto repeat" the show after finishing, first click here on "Slide Show."
- Then, on the menu that opens, click on the option "Slide Show Settings..."
- Once the slide show window opens, you should see the slide show types here. If it is not selected yet click on "Auto." This should enable the auto repeat feature.
- Also note that you can adjust the time of pause after each play through of the slide show by clicking on this up and down arrows. This arrows should increase or decrease the pause duration.
- You can also set if you want to see the OpenOffice.org logo to appear while the pause is in effect. Here we are disabling it by unchecking this checkbox.
- Afterwards, click on "OK"
- Good. Now, let's test the auto repeat feature. Play the slide show by clicking on the slide show option here, or pressing "F5" on the keyboard.
- The slide show should now play. Remember that you can advance slides manually by pressing the space bar.
- Great! Once the show reaches the end, a pause screen appears before repeating the slide show. Take note that the duration we set for the pause counts down here.
- Great! As you can see the slide show has automatically repeated.
- To stop the slide show, just press the escape (ESC) key on the keyboard.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to set the slide show type to auto repeat.
by Kaj Kandler
Set the slide show type to auto repeat
This screencast demonstrates how to set the slide show type to auto repeat. You learn:
- How to access the slide show settings window.
- How to set the slide show type to auto repeat.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Play the slide show of a presentation
- Set the slide show type to "window"
- Set the slide show type back to the default (full screen)
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.