OpenOffice Tutorial: Set the slide show type to "window"
- To set the slide show type to "window" first click here on "Slide Show."
- Then, on the menu that opens, click on the option "Slide Show Settings..."
- The slide show window should open. Look for the slide show type options here. Click on the option "Window."
- Once done, click here on "OK."
- Great! Now, let's test the slide show by pressing "F5" on the keyboard.
- Good. The slide show is now playing. Remember that you can manually advance slides by pressing the space bar.
- Observe that as the slide show plays, you can still see the main window and menus of Impress.
- Once you're done viewing the slide show, just press the escape (ESC) key.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to set the slide show type to "window."
by Kaj Kandler
Set the slide show type to "window"
This screencast demonstrates how to set the slide show type to "window". You learn:
- How to access the slide show settings window.
- How to set the slide show type to "window" or windowed mode.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Play the slide show of a presentation
- Set the slide show type to auto repeat
- Set the slide show type back to the default (full screen)
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.