OpenOffice Tutorial: Docking a toolbar to a recent position
- To return a toolbar to the most recent position it was docked in, first you must find its options menu.
- You can find it here beside the close button. Just click on the black down arrow to reveal the menu.
- In the menu that appears, just click on "Dock Toobar."
- Great! The toolbar has moved automatically to the last place it was docked.
- Congratulations. You have learned how to dock toolbars.
by Kaj Kandler
Docking a toolbar to a recent position
This screencast shows you the step by step process on how to dock a toolbar to a recent position.
You will learn how to:
- Select a toolbar.
- Access a toolbar's menu.
- Dock the toolbar to its most recent position.
This tutorial procedure can be applied to the following OpenOffice.org modules.
For other ways in using toolbars see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.