OpenOffice Tutorial: Docking a toolbar
- It is possible to dock a detached toolbar on the sides of a window.
- To do this,first you need to select the toolbar.
- First click and hold the left mouse button here to select and start moving the toolbar.
- While holding the button, move the mouse to start dragging the toobar to the side of the window.
- Once the toolbar is near enough to the side of the window, a ghost of a toolbar should appear, indicating that the toolbar can be docked at that location.
- Now, just release the mouse button to dock the toolbar.
- Great! You have docked this toolbar to the left side of the window.
- Congratulations! You've learned how to dock toolbars.
by Kaj Kandler
Docking a toolbar - OpenOffice.org
This screencast shows you the step by step process on how to dock a toolbar.
You will learn how to:
- Select a toolbar.
- Move a toolbar.
- Dock a toolbar.
This tutorial procedure can be applied to the following OpenOffice.org modules.
For other ways in using toolbars see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.