OpenOffice Tutorial: Exit or close the Quickstarter
- To exit or close the quickstarter, first look for the quickstarter icon in the system tray here, and right click over it.
- Then, on the menu that opens, click on the option "Exit Quickstarter."
- Great! As you can see, the quickstarter has now been closed. Congratulations!
by Kaj Kandler
Exit or close the Quickstarter
This screencast demonstrates how to exit or close the Quickstarter. You learn:
- How to open the Quickstarter menu.
- How to exit or close the Quickstarter.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Enable the quickstarter
- Disable the quickstarter
- Open an OpenOffice application using the quickstarter
- Create a new document from a template using the quickstarter
- Open a saved document using the quickstarter
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.