OpenOffice Tutorial: Resizing a detached toolbar
- It is possible to resize a detached toolbar.
- To do this, move your mouse to any side of the toolbar. In this case we are moving it to the bottom side.
- The mouse pointer should change into arrows indicating a choice to resize the toolbar. When you see this click and hold the left mouse button.
- While holding the mouse button, move the mouse. The toolbar should follow and resize itself.
- Great! Once the toolbar is at the size you want you can still move it to any place you prefer.
- Just click and hold the left mouse button here then move the mouse to change the toolbar's position.
- Great! You can now resize and move detached toolbars.
by Kaj Kandler
Resizing a detached toolbar - OpenOffice.org
This screencast shows you the step by step process on how to resize a detached toolbar.
You will learn how to:
- Select a toolbar.
- Resize a toolbar.
- Move a toolbar.
This tutorial procedure can be applied to the following OpenOffice.org modules.
For other ways in using toolbars see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.