OpenOffice Tutorial: View hidden toolbar buttons
- To view hidden toolbar buttons, first click on this button here to access more toolbar options.
- Next, move your mouse over the "Visible Buttons" option.
- On the side menu that opens you should see the list of buttons for this toolbar. Checked items are visible buttons while unchecked ones are currently hidden.
- To view a hidden button, just put a check on it by clicking once over its name. For this example we are clicking on the "Save As" button.
- Great! As you can see the "Save As" button can now be viewed here.
- Congratulations! You have learned how view hidden toolbar buttons.
by Kaj Kandler
View hidden toolbar buttons
This screencast demonstrates how to view hidden toolbar buttons. You learn:
- How to access the excess buttons in a toolbar.
- How to view the hidden buttons in toolbars.
This tutorial procedure can be applied to the following OpenOffice.org modules.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- View hidden toolbar buttons using the customize dialog window
- Hide a toolbar button
- Hide a toolbar button using the customize dialog window
- Reset toolbar buttons to default values
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.