OpenOffice Tutorial: View hidden toolbar buttons using the customize dialog window
- To view hidden toolbar buttons using the customize dialog window, first click here on "View."
- Then, on the menu that opens, move your mouse over the option "Toolbars."
- Then, on the side-menu that appears, click on "Customize..."
- Once the customize dialog window opens, click here on this down arrow and then choose the toolbar where the button you want to view is.
- For this example, we are selecting the standard toolbar where the "Save As" button resides.
- You should see the list of toolbar buttons here. Checked ones are visible in the toolbar while unchecked ones are hidden.
- To view a hidden button, just check on the box beside it by clicking on it once. For this example we have clicked on the "Save As" button.
- Afterwards, just press "OK"
- Great! As you can see the "Save As" button can now be viewed in the toolbar.
by Kaj Kandler
View hidden toolbar buttons using the customize dialog window
This screencast demonstrates how to view hidden toolbar buttons using the customize dialog window. You learn:
- How to access the customize dialog window.
- How to view the hidden buttons in toolbars.
This tutorial procedure can be applied to the following OpenOffice.org modules.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- View hidden toolbar buttons
- Hide a toolbar button
- Hide a toolbar button using the customize dialog window
- Reset toolbar buttons to default values
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.