OpenOffice Tutorial: View toolbar buttons as icons only
- To view toolbar buttons as icons only, you have to access the customize dialog window.
- Access the window by first clicking on the "View" option here.
- Then, on the menu that opens move your mouse over the option "Toolbars."
- Once the side menu opens, look from the "Customize..." option and click on it once.
- The customize dialog window should appear. Now, first click on the toolbars tab here if it is not open yet.
- Then, look for the toolbar button here and click on it to bring up a menu.
- On the menu that opens, click on "Icons Only" to view the toolbar buttons as icons
- Afterwards, just click on "OK."
- Great! As you can see the buttons are now shown as icons only.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to view toolbar buttons as icons.
by Kaj Kandler
View toolbar buttons as icons only
This screencast demonstrates how to view toolbar buttons as icons only. You learn:
- How to access the customize dialog window.
- How to change the view of toolbar buttons to icons only.
This tutorial procedure can be applied to the following OpenOffice.org modules.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- View toolbar buttons as text and icons
- View toolbar buttons as text only
- Reset toolbar buttons to default values
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.