OpenOffice Tutorial: Enter the "h bar" symbol
- To enter the "h bar" symbol, first click on the "math commands window" here.
- Once the cursor appears, type in the word "hbar." This should insert the "h bar" symbol.
- Great! We have inserted the "h bar" symbol. Congratulations!
by Kaj Kandler
Enter the "h bar" symbol
This screencast demonstrates how to enter the "h bar" symbol. You learn:
- How to look for the Commands Window.
- How to enter the "h bar" symbol.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Enter the "Aleph" symbol
- Enter the "for all" symbol for universal quantification
- Enter the "infinity" symbol
- Insert the "weierstrass p" symbol
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.