OpenOffice Tutorial: Export a text document as a LaTeX file
- To export a text document as a LateX file, first click on the "File" option here.
- Next, on the menu drops down, click on the option "Export..."
- The export window should open. Now, choose a location and a filename for your LateX file.
- In this example we are going to use the same name and location as the original document.
- Then, look for the file format field and click on the down arrow or triangle here to view the list of file formats.
- When the menu drops down, click on the option "LaTeX 2e (.tex)"
- Afterwards, just click on "Save."
- Great! We have exported this document as a LateX file. Congratulations!
by Kaj Kandler
Export a text document as a LaTeX file
This screencast demonstrates how to export a text document as a LaTeX file in OpenOffice.org Writer. You learn:
- How to access the export dialog window.
- How to export a text document as a LaTeX file.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Export a text document to PDF format
- Export a text document as BibTeX file
- Export a text document as MediaWiki text file
- Export a text document as a XHTML file
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.