OpenOffice Tutorial: Format a Paragraph Justified.
- To change a paragraph's alignment to "Justified," first click anywhere on the paragraph to select it.
- Now go here to the Formatting toolbar and click here on "Justified"
- Notice that the paragraph has changed its alignment to "Justified."
- Great! You now know how to justify paragraphs.
by Kaj Kandler
Format a Paragraph Justified.
This screencast demonstrates how to format a paragraph's alignment to justified. You learn:
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to change the paragraph's alignment to be justified with its left and right borders.
For related functionality see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.