OpenOffice Tutorial: Format a Paragraph Left-Aligned.
- To change a paragraph's alignment to the Left, first click anywhere on the paragraph to select it.
- Now go to the formatting toolbar and click here on the button "Align Left."
- Notice that the paragraph has now changed its alignment to the Left.
- Great! You now know how to align paragraphs to the left.
by Kaj Kandler
Format a Paragraph Left-Aligned.
This screencast demonstrates how to format a paragraph to be aligned with its left border. You learn:
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to change the paragraph's alignment to the left.
For related functionality see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.