OpenOffice Tutorial: Format a Paragraph Right-Aligned.
- To align a paragraph to the right, first select it by clicking on any part of the paragraph.
- Now go to the formatting toolbar and click here on "Align Right."
- Notice that the paragraph has changed its alignment to the right.
- Great! You now know how to change the alignment to the right.
by Kaj Kandler
Format a Paragraph Right-Aligned.
This screencast demonstrates how to format a paragraph aligned with its right border. You learn:
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to format the paragraph right-alignment.
For related functionality see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.