OpenOffice Tutorial: Change Character Style for a Drop Cap
How-To: OpenOffice Tutorial: Change Character Style for a Drop Cap
- It is possible to change a drop cap's character style.
- To do this, select the paragraph where the drop cap is by clicking anywhere on it.
- Next, click on "Format."
- On the menu that opens click on "Paragraph..."
- The paragraph dialog window appears. Click on the "Drop Caps" tab if it isnt already open.
- Now move your mouse here to this drop down list to change the drop cap's character style.
- Just click on this down arrow to access the drop down menu.
- Here you can choose from different character styles.
- For our example we are choosing the "Quotation" style. Just click on it once.
- Afterwards, just press OK.
- Notice that the drop cap has now changed its style.
- Great! You've learned to change a drop cap's style.
by Kaj Kandler
Change Character Style for a Drop Cap.
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to find the paragraph dialog.
- How to change the character style of a drop cap.
For related functionality see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.