OpenOffice Tutorial: Format Space Below a Paragraph.
- To increase/decrease the spacing below a paragraph, you must first select it.
- Do this by simply clicking anywhere on the paragraph.
- Next, click here on "Format."
- On the menu that opens, click on "Paragraph..."
- The paragraph dialog window should pop up. Click on the "Indents and Spacing" tab here if it is not already open.
- Now, look for the "Below paragraph" option here.
- Directly across it you will see a numbered field, indicating the amount of space below the paragraph.
- Click on these arrows to increase/decrease the value of the space.
- For our example we have increased the space to 0.28"
- Once you're done click on OK.
- Notice that the space below this paragraph has now increased.
- Great! You have learned how to increase/decrease the space below paragraphs.
by Kaj Kandler
Format Space Below a Paragpraph.
This screencast demonstrates how to increase or decrease the space below a paragraph. You learn:
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to find the format paragraph dialog.
- How to increase/decrease the space below a paragraph.
For related functionality see:
- Format the space above a paragraph.
- Format the space below a paragraph.
- Keep lines of the same paragraph together.
- Keep paragraph on the same page as the next one.
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.