OpenOffice Tutorial: Format Selected Text in Italics.
How-To: OpenOffice Tutorial: Format Selected Text in Italics.
- To format your text and make it Italic, first you must select it.
- Click and hold the left mouse button at the start of the text to start selecting it.
- While holding the button move your mouse to select the text. Notice that they become highlighted as you move your mouse over them.
- Once you are done, release the mouse button and move it here to the formatting toolbar.
- Click here on the italic icon to change the text and make it italic.
- Great! The text is now Italic.
- You now know how it Italicize text.
by Kaj Kandler
Format Selected Text in Italics.
- How to select arbitrary text.
- How to change the text typeface style to italics.
For related functionality see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.