OpenOffice Tutorial: Hide Nonprinting Characters
- Notice the paragraph marks. These are the most common nonprinting character.
- To hide nonprinting characters, click on the "View" menu.
- Select the "Nonprinting Characters" item from the menu.
- Notice that the paragraph marks disappear.
by Kaj Kandler
Hide nonprinting characters
This screencast demonstrates how to hide nonprinting characters in a text document in OpenOffice.org Writer. You learn:
- How to identify nonprinting characters in a text document.
- How to hide nonprinting characters.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.