OpenOffice Tutorial: Insert a Manual Page Break.
- To insert a manual page break, first click on the area where you want the break to be placed.
- Now, click on "Insert."
- In the menu that opens, click on "Manual Break..."
- The insert break dialog window should open.
- You can choose from different types of breaks. For this example, we are clicking on "Page break."
- Now, just click on OK.
- Great! We now have a page break.
- If we look at the preview...
- ..you will notice that the text has now been divided into two pages.
- Great! You now know how to insert manual page breaks.
by Kaj Kandler
Insert a Manual Page Break.
This screencast demonstrates how to insert a manual page break. You learn:
- How to find the insert break dialog.
- How to insert a manual page break.
For related functionality see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.