OpenOffice Tutorial: Decrease paragraph indentation.
- To decrease the indention of a paragraph, first select it by clicking anywhere on the paragraph.
- Now, move your mouse to the formatting toolbar and click here on the "decrease indent" button.
- Great! the paragraph's indentation has decreased.
- You now know how to decrease paragraph indentations.
by Kaj Kandler
Decrease paragraph indentation.
This screencast demonstrates how to decrease a paragraph's indent. You learn:
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to decrease a paragraph's indent using the toolbar.
For related functionality see:
- Increase a paragraph's indent.
- Format a paragraph's first line indent.
- Demote a chapter using the Navigator.
- Set a paragraph's line spacing to double.
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.