OpenOffice Tutorial: Increasw paragraph indentation.
- To increase a paragraph's indentation you must first select the paragraph.
- Select the paragraph by clicking anywhere on it.
- Now go to the formatting toolbar and click here on the "Increase Indent" button.
- Great! Notice that the paragraph's indentation has increased.
- Congratulations! You have learned how to increase paragraph indentations.
by Kaj Kandler
Increase paragraph indentation.
This screencast demonstrates how to increase a paragraph's indent. You learn:
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to increase a paragraph's indent using the toolbar.
For related functionality see:
- Decrease a paragraph's indent.
- Format a paragraph's first line indent.
- Demote a chapter using the Navigator.
- Set a paragraph's line spacing to double.
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.