OpenOffice Tutorial: Set Line Spacing to Double.
How-To: OpenOffice Tutorial: Set Line Spacing to Double.
- To change a paragraph's line spacing to "Double," select the paragraph first by clicking anywhere on it.
- Now move your mouse here and click on "Format."
- In the menu that appears, click on "Paragraph..."
- The Paragraph dialog window opens.
- Look for the line spacing options here.
- Click on this "down arrow" to reveal other line spacing options.
- In the menu that drops down choose "Double" to change the paragraph's line spacing to "Double lines."
- Afterwards just press OK.
- Great! The paragraph we selected is now at double line spacing.
- Congratulations! Yyou now know how to change the line spacing of a paragraph.
by Kaj Kandler
Set Line Spacing to Double.
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to change the paragraph's line spacing to double line height.
For related functionality see:
- Format a paragraph with single line spacing.
- Format a paragraph with one and a half line spacing.
- Format the spacing above a paragraph.
- Format the spacing below a paragraph.
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.