OpenOffice Tutorial: Set Single Line Spacing.
How-To: OpenOffice Tutorial: Set Single Line Spacing.
- To change a paragraph's line spacing to single line, first click anywhere on the paragraph to select it.
- Afterwards click here on "Format."
- Next, In the menu that appears, click on "Paragraph..."
- The paragraph dialog window appears. Look for the line spacing options and click here on this down arrow.
- You will see the different line spacing options. Just click on the option "Single."
- Then click on OK.
- Notice that the paragraph we've selected is now at single line spacing.
- Great! You've learned to change paragraph line spacings.
by Kaj Kandler
Set Single Line Spacing.
- How to select a paragraph.
- How to change the paragraph's line spacing to single lines.
For related functionality see:
- Format a paragraph with one and a half line spacing.
- Format a paragraph with double line spacing.
- Format the spacing above a paragraph.
- Format the spacing below a paragraph.
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.